Conventional/Sinker EDM Setup Technician – 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift
- Setup and operation of our state of the art Conventional EDM machines
- Manufacture and redressing of electrodes using tool room equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, etc.
- Determine and adjust machine parameters to maximize machining efficiency
- Communicate with all necessary staff as to procedures and job status
- Monitor and measure work pieces for conformance to specifications, using inspection instruments
CONTACT KIM AT KWITZ@ADRONEDM.COM
CALL OUR EDM TECH HOTLINE 800-346-9004
Aerospace • Electronics • Energy/Steam & Gas Turbine • Medical • Consumer • Automotive • Defense • Tooling
Adron was among the first to utilize wire EDM as a true production process. During more than 42 years of specializing in wire EDM, we have completed thousands of production jobs for almost every industry. Adron has 7 CNC Sinkers, and 55 high-speed wire EDM machines in all sizes. We have the largest wire EDM machine available, able to handle work pieces weighing up to 10,000 lbs.
Adron EDM Services
- Production Wire EDM
- Sinker / Conventional EDM
- Small Hole EDM Drilling
- NADCAP Certified
- ISO 9001
- AS 9100
8 Major Benefits of EDM:
- Fast Turnaround
- Absolute Consistency
- Wire EDM of Exotic Metals
- Elimination of Heat-Treat Distortion
- Burr-free, superior edge quality applications
- Intricate Contour
- Tight Tolerances
- Rapid Prototyping
Adron Tool Corp.
W251 N5490 Business Dr. • Sussex, WI 53089 • Ph: 262-255-4433
© 2022 Copyright Adron EDM Specialists. All rights reserved.